SELECTED PAINTINGS

09 July, 2011

Osama Bin Laden's Funeral/Sneak peak update new work/Articles



Two articles my work has been mentioned in the last month. I'm currently at the Summer Painting Intensive Residency in Philadelphia right now. Getting ready for a show in two or three weeks. The work I have been doing since I've been here will be online at the end of this month.

Here is a sneak peak of some of the pieces I have been working on:
(excuse the iPhone quality images)

Just started this puppy, about 5ft x 5ft or so

"Osama Bin Laden's Funeral Portrayed By The Media" 2.5ft x 3ft  Sorry for the really horrible photo quality. Professional Images will come soon.

"Hang Ten (Big Wave)" About 5ft x 5ft


 Excited to get it up on the wall and on the web. Check back at the end of the month for more new work and professional quality images. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment