SELECTED PAINTINGS

29 March, 2011

A Trip to Los Angeles

I eventually want to paint this photo.


Sahar, Mike, Kaveh, and Frank

Myself


The canals in Venice

Koons

Koons




Warhol

Doigs

Peyton

Tuymans
Dumas

Bradford

I wish I could remember who did this painting, it is awesome. Any help on this one?


Rauschenberg

Pisoletto

Kline

Guston<3

Guston detail

Guston detail

Diebenkorn

Giacometti

Burden

A photo from a show by Prince Rama

L.A. from a top of the Getty Center


Van Utrecht

Ricci, this painting is SO BADASS

Degas

Sargent

Sargent detail

Sargent detail

Degas

Van Gogh

Van Gogh detail

Van Gogh detail

Monet

Painting installation at the Hammer UCLA

Bukowski's grave R.I.P.




Camping supplies

Amazing oasis at El Capitain in Santa Barbara





A year ago around this time I went to Los Angeles for my first time with some friends. We decided to make a Spring trip to the city of angels every year around this time if our funds allowed. Fortunately, this year I had the funds and got myself out to southern California. Here are some pictures from the trip. If you know the name of any of the artists I did not name, please tell. Because I cannot remember them all. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. these are RAD. soooooo jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE LOOKS LIKE YALL HAD A GOOD TIME! THAT PAINTING INSTALLATION IS NUTTY!!!

    ReplyDelete